Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

PHP warning array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array

• jonnymccullagh
  • jonnymccullagh's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #130080 by jonnymccullagh
Hi, I had successfully installed LimeSurvey and had been using it but upon logging in today I get the following error message.

PHP warning array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array
/application/helpers/common_helper.php(203)
203 $surveynames[] = array_merge($result->attributes, $result->defaultlanguage->attributes);

My PHP version is 5.3.3
Any help is appreciated.
jonny
The topic has been locked.
  • jonnymccullagh
  • jonnymccullagh's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #130081 by jonnymccullagh
Replied by jonnymccullagh on topic PHP warning array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array
Answering my own question here but I found some weird entries in the lime_surveys table that had an owner_id of 0 and NULL for both format and language. Not sure how they got in there but one user reported that he had been trying to import surveys. I have pasted the SQL of three of those entries below in case a developer wants to try to replicate. When I deleted these entries from the table the lime survey admin interface began working again. Maybe there is a need to ignore duff entries on the query that feeds the $surveynames[] array on line 203 of common_helper,php ???

(647198,0,'','N',NULL,NULL,'','N','',NULL,'N','default',NULL,NULL,'N','N','N','Y',0,'N','N','N','N','N','2016-01-17','N','N','N','N','Y','N','N','N','N','','[]',NULL,NULL,15,'Y','B','Y','X',NULL,'N',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Y','Y',0,0,'N','N',NULL,NULL),(749965,0,'','N',NULL,NULL,'','N','',NULL,'N','default',NULL,NULL,'N','N','N','Y',0,'N','N','N','N','N','2016-01-17','N','N','N','N','Y','N','N','N','N','','[]',NULL,NULL,15,'Y','B','Y','X',NULL,'N',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Y','Y',0,0,'N','N',NULL,NULL),(189715,0,'','N',NULL,NULL,'','N','',NULL,'N','default',NULL,NULL,'N','N','N','Y',0,'N','N','N','N','N','2016-01-17','N','N','N','N','Y','N','N','N','N','','[]',NULL,NULL,15,'Y','B','Y','X',NULL,'N',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Y','Y',0,0,'N','N',NULL,NULL)
More
8 years 1 month ago #130483 by vales83
Replied by vales83 on topic Filtro array su due domande
Ciao a tutti,
ho un problema con una domanda (la D13) che deve mostrare sia le opzioni di risposta selezionate nella D10 che nella D11 (entrambe sono risposte multiple). Solo che non riesco a far leggere le opzioni della D11. Compaiono solo quelle della D10.
Come devo fare? C'è un modo particolare di porre la condizione del filtro array??

grazie mille
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 1 month ago #130485 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Filtro array su due domande
I would say this is Italian and therefore I will move this post to the Italian forum. Please only post in the respective language forums.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose