Submitting several instances of a response with different dates

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 semaines #171995 par gardalid
gardalid a créé le sujet : Submitting several instances of a response with different dates
Hi

I have another open subject on the forum, but this does not really relate, so I started a new topic.

Our client is a group of doctors, which monitors their patients' progress through daily responses on our surveys. The participant makes an assessment on how they feel on a daily basis. the typical assessments are just values from 0-5. The problem is that some patients will forget to make a response if their disease has not bothered them for some days.

The question is whether it is possible to make a custom datepicker, and allow for several dates to be selected, and lastly to save a survey response for each of the selected dates? Or is the system only able to handle one response at the time?

Best regards

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 semaines #172005 par tpartner
tpartner a répondu au sujet : Submitting several instances of a response with different dates
The system can only submit one response at a time. I suppose you could do it with AJAX calls and the API, but it would require substantial coding.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: gardalid

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!