Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Aligning welcome, end message and group description texts

Aligning welcome, end message and group description texts il y a 5 mois 3 semaines #101006

Hello,

I have made several surveys with LimeSurvey and everything works fine. However, since the welcome, end message and 1 group description texts are pretty long, I want to align them to the left to make them easier to read.
I tried to find the code responsible for this in the template editor (template: copy_of_default (so far I only removed the clear and exit button)), but I couldn't find it. Can someone please tell me which lines of code are responsible for this?

Thanks in advance!
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Aligning welcome, end message and group description texts il y a 5 mois 3 semaines #101008

• tpartner
  • Portrait de tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 683
These can be adjusted in template.css.

Welcome message - around line 488, change this:
td.survey-welcome {
    text-align: center;
}

End message - around line 613, change this:
.completed-text {
    font-size: small;
    text-align: center;
}

Group description - add this to the end of template.css:
.group-description {
    display: block;
    text-align: left;
}
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: RingCredible

Aligning welcome, end message and group description texts il y a 5 mois 3 semaines #101036

Thank you for your response, it was exactly what I was looking for!

However, now that I edited it I ran into another problem. Some of the sentences are quite long, and I was wondering if it is possible to set a maximum width to a text field (so that the sentences are broken into pieces automatically) to make the text easier to read.

Aligning welcome, end message and group description texts il y a 5 mois 3 semaines #101040

• tpartner
  • Portrait de tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 683
td.survey-welcome {
    text-align: left;
    max-width: 450px;
}

;)
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: RingCredible
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.142 secondes
Donation Image