Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Remove administrator's email address from the main survey list page

• qzelle
  • qzelle's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #157221 by qzelle
On the default survey page where the surveys will be listed, there is a part that says

The following surveys are available:

No available surveys Please contact Administrator ( ****@***.com ) for further assistance.

How can I remove that? I tried changing the admin's email address and that doesn't change the message.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 8 months ago #157223 by holch
If you change the admin address at the right place (not the admin for the survey, but the admin for the Limesurvey installation) this should work. Here is the place where this email is set:

But if you want to remove the email completely, you need to adapt your default template that is used for your installation and remove the placeholder that inserts this into the survey list page:

This means you need to check in General settings which is your default template (which influences the survey list page), then create a copy, make the changes and then change the default template in the general settings:

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, qzelle, Peter25
  • qzelle
  • qzelle's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #157239 by qzelle
Thank you, that's perfect. I was searching those text files for "email" which explains why I couldn't find it. :-)

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose