Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Public Statistic at the end of the survey

• noemi01
  • noemi01's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #101580 by noemi01
hi,
I've got a view questions regarding the public statistics which can be shown at the end of the survey.
At the one hand I want to show the statistics to the participants and I wonder if its possible to show each participant his own answers in comparison to the mean value of the persons who answered the survey so far.

On the other hand I'd like to show statistics online not to every participant but to only one person - e.g. a group leader whose employees answered the survey. So far I couldn't find a possibility to do this because the link where the statistics are provided is either public or not public but not only acessable for a special person who is not the orginater of the survey.

Third I wonder if there is any possiblity to adjust the overall appearance of the displayed public statistics and graphs. For example the option "not to show quantiles" or "only show mean values" would be very helpful. Furthermore I'd like to know if I can adjust the appearance of the graphs, e.g. change the labeling of the axis and bars or change colors or legends.

I'd be very happy if anybody could help me.

Thank you very much!

Noemi
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 4 months ago #101638 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Public Statistic at the end of the survey
1) This cannot be done without modifying the core code (statistics_user_view.php).

2) You can give these people access to the statistics in the LimeSurvey admin interface - manual.limesurvey.org/Manage_users#Setti..._for_a_single_survey

3) You can adjust some of the appearance in template.css. To change the layout you will need to modify the core code (statistics_user_view.php).

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose