Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Increase box size of "other" option in multiple response

More
5 years 6 months ago #174187 by Zouloc
Ok I found the problem! My surveys were created under fruity theme, and when I set my extends_fruity as default theme, it didn't apply to old surveys automatically, I had to apply it for old survey.

Thanks for helping and sorry for the inconvenience!
The topic has been locked.
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #174188 by LouisGac

Zouloc wrote: Ok I found the problem! My surveys were created under fruity theme, and when I set my extends_fruity as default theme, it didn't apply to old surveys automatically, I had to apply it for old survey.

Thanks for helping and sorry for the inconvenience!

:laugh:

it's the third time I see this mistake
More
5 years 6 months ago #174191 by Zouloc
:huh:

I read some Limesurvey doc about theme editor but I didn't see anything about this... Did I miss it? :unsure:
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #174194 by LouisGac
the fact that you're the third one to make this mistake show that it's not that obvious.
so I'll add a notice about it in the manual, and we should remember to tell to people to apply the new theme to the survey when helping them in the forum.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 6 months ago #174261 by DenisChenu
There are no a feature request asking to have a value "Default" for theme of survey ? Where this default send empty/null to theme and get if from default theme ?

Maybe … ;)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose