Survey for my studies

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 2 mois #80343 par Olinghi
Survey for my studies a été créé par Olinghi
Hello limesurvey-team

I have to launch a survey for my studies and before I try to understand your programm I have a few questions:
I want to post a link to the survey on a students forum and at the same time I would like to send the link via emails to other students and/or post the link on facebook. Is this possible?
I would also like to compensate half of the participants with a fixed price and the other half with a participation at a lottery. Therefore I need to show each half another text field at the beginning of the questionnaire. Is this possible with your software?
Most of the questions will be singlechoice and because of that I would like to see how long each participant had to answer a certain question. Is this possible?

Best regards Oliver

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 2 mois #80350 par VBraun
Réponse de VBraun sur le sujet Survey for my studies
Hello,

I am not an expert from lime survey team but I am sure that answer to your first and lat survey is definitely Yes.
I want to post a link to the survey on a students forum - no problem, when you open the survey you will see Survey URL just below title a you can post it whenever you want.
I would like to send the link via emails to other students - no problem, just set token table, including email addresses of participants, see documentation here docs.limesurvey.org/Tokens&structure=Eng...tions+for+LimeSurvey

I would like to see how long each participant had to answer a certain question. Is this possible? Yes, it is possible, just set "Save timing" to Yes at Notification and data management tab for your survey. I did not tested this function so I am not sure whether or not you will have to set Question by question mode (to have only one question per page) for it. See documentation here docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve..._amp_data_management

Answer to question "I need to show each half another text field at the beginning of the questionnaire. Is this possible with your software?" is more tricky. It is possible for participants which you already know and entered them to token table. You can use for example Expression Manager to display different text based on token field. At least the documentation says that "Expression Manager provides read-only access to whichever variables we might need. TOKEN:xxx - the value of a TOKEN (e.g. TOKEN:FIRSTNAME, TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_5)" and you can use it. For participants coming though the link you will probably need some public registration. It should be possible, you need to set "Allow public registration" to Yes at Token tab, but I never used it by myself.

So, happy testing.
Vlada

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 2 mois #80381 par Mazi
Réponse de Mazi sur le sujet Survey for my studies
Regarding "I need to show each half another text field at the beginning of the questionnaire. Is this possible with your software?"
-> That is possible. Using the Expression Manager you can generate a random number between 1-2 and then check the generated number at following questions and use different phrasing or hide/show additional questions.
Check the Expression Manager rand() function at the documentation and the equation question type.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Want to use your survey offline -> www.offlinesurveys.com

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!