Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Confirmation email without token

More
10 years 1 month ago #104302 by MarcellavZ
Replied by MarcellavZ on topic Confirmation email without token
Hello everybody,

It's been a year now but I was wondering if there is a solution to the problems ascribed above? I have 7 surveys in total and for all I want to send a confirmation e-mail with a link in it to the next survey without to use tokens.... Besides this problem I wanna link this surveys together so that I know which persons filled in what. That way I can compare the data together. It has to do with 3 surveys as a pre-measurement, than comes the manipulation (survey 4) and than there are 3 surveys as a after-measurement.

Is this any way possible in Limesurvey and if it is, how?

Thanks a lot!
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 1 month ago #148286 by Reveb
Replied by Reveb on topic Confirmation email without token
For people still wondering,

The solution of Steve01 actually works.
You can make a question asking the people if they want a confirmation email, if so they can fill in their email and it will send the email. If they don't fill it in it wil simply not send.

All you have to do is place the questioncode of the question where they fill in their email, into the "send basic admin notification email to" just like Steve01 shows. You can do this as following {Questioncode}.

The email layout u can change however u want, so MarcellavZ you can also plays in links to the next survey in.

Reveb
More
6 years 9 months ago #155787 by allwynmascar
Replied by allwynmascar on topic Confirmation email without token
HI

Do I just have to use the question code or the SGQA id with X as in 157158X6X3 with the INSERTANS ?
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 9 months ago #155814 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Confirmation email without token

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
More
6 years 6 months ago #158681 by ricksterinps
Replied by ricksterinps on topic Confirmation email without token
I'm currently using Version 2.67.3+170728, which uses the new Expression Manager format.

To use the email entered in the form, use only this: {q04.shown} The "q04" is the question code that you created when you added the email question.

You enter this in the Basic Admin or Detailed Admin Notification in the Notification & data management section under Survey Properties, General Settings and Texts

Then change the Email Template for whichever you placed the above (Basic Admin or Detailed Admin) to match what you'd want the email to say. I just copied the Confirmation Email information into the Detailed Admin.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cdorin
More
6 years 6 months ago #159048 by Ilegli_62473
Replied by Ilegli_62473 on topic Confirmation email without token
translate.google.ca/?hl=fr

Si votre serveur courriel est en mode SMTP et bien paramétré, lui seul peut envoyer (selon son adresse courriel) une confirmation à un ou plusieurs destinataires:

de: adresse courriel de votre serveur SMTP
à: adresse(s) courriel(s) du(des) destinataire(s)

Il est donc important de bien paramétrer dans les "options générales" de votre questionnaire:

Administrateur :
admin (par exemple)

Courriel de l'administrateur:
courriel de votre serveur SMTP qui est autorisé à envoyer et non pas le courriel personnel de l'administrateur de ce questionnaire

Courriel de rejet :
même remarque ...

Ensuite dans la "Notification & Gestion des données":

Envoyer une notification simple par courriel à :
Entrer quelque chose, style: uncourriel@quelconque;{786278X150X4050};{COURRIEL}

Chaque information doit être séparée par un point-virgule ;

Ici, {COURRIEL} est le nom de code de la question qui demande le courriel du participant, dans le questionnaire

Ici, {786278X150X4050} indique les ID du questionnaire 786278, du groupe de questions 150, question 4050, le tout séparé par un X majuscule.

Si votre serveur de courriel est plutôt paramétré pour envoyer de façon anonyme (pas recommandé) alors n'importe qui peut envoyer à n'importe qui, alors vous pourrez indiquer comme "courriel de l'administrateur" et comme "courriel de rejet", le courriel que vous voulez.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose