Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Give back access to answers after completing a survey

• Oriane
  • Oriane's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #190972 by Oriane
Hello,

An user of my open survey has completed the questionnary but would like to modify its anwers.

I have changed the status of his answer to not completed, but how i can send him manually a link to his old answers, so that he can change them ?

Thanks in advance

Oriane
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 4 months ago #190973 by holch
In the token table, you need to search for the user and and then copy the link that is behind the little "cock wheel" in one of the first columns of the table.

However, the respondent will enter the survey where he/she left off, so at the end of the survey, so they have to click "back" for quite a bit and then go to the end of the survey again. If your survey is not configured for going back, I am not sure if it is possible to get to question he/she wants to change.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• Oriane
More
4 years 4 months ago #190974 by Oriane
Thank you for your answer,

Unfortunately, I haven't build a participant table because I didn't know them before the survey. So I think that I haven't an access to the token table and in the response table there is no "cock wheel"...
  • holch
More
4 years 4 months ago #190975 by holch

Unfortunately, I haven't build a participant table because I didn't know them before the survey.

Well, how were you able to identify which response belongs to the respondent? In any way, in this case, I don't think that it is possible to change responses, because the link for the survey is for everyone. There is no specific link for this specific response. The only way to change responses is for you to change it in the response table or for the respondent to answer the survey completely new.

I will think a little bit if there is any other way, but i don't think so.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• Oriane
More
4 years 4 months ago #190980 by Oriane
I have an identification question, so I asked him his answer and was able to find him in the response table.

I will send him his response in pdf and ask him to correct on the file and send it back to me.

Thank you for your help and the time you spent to answer me !

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose