Is there any way to recover a recently deleted survey response?

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 jours #180639 par oleggorfinkel
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I was careless and ended up manually deleting a single completed survey response. Is there any way to recover it (perhaps via an SQL rollback, etc.)?

Oleg G.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 jours #180642 par tpartner
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
Sorry, nope unless you backed up the database.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: oleggorfinkel

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 jours #180643 par oleggorfinkel
Oh well... thanks for answering. [sigh]

Oleg G.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 jours #180655 par holch
I generally download responses periodically when running surveys, just to be on the save side. Should be something wrong with the installation, at least I have the old ones. Depending on the daily number of responses I do that daily or every two days or every week or something. It doesn't take too much time, because usually you follow the field anyway, but it saves you from these kind of things. Also, whenever I clean anything in the system, I generally download a dataset and just archive it. Should something happen like you described, at least you have it in Excel or CSV and can include it in the final data set if necessary.

Of course this is too late now for you, but maybe for the future worth for consideration. Maybe I am a little paranoid, but it doesn't take much time and doesn't hurt to have several versions of the responses downloaded. Just make sure that you are not getting confused which is the latest one.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!