Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How to create or change cercles in flexible array question

More
5 years 4 months ago #177885 by godi
Hello!

I'm using LimeSurvey Versión 2.05+ Build 140109, and I have imported template, that do no show the tipical radio buttons (in fact, show the same text that is created to specifiy the header of the table....i attach a picture to show it).

I suppose there is a way to create a symbol or a special character for each non-selected and selected option (full and empty radio button, empty and checked square, or similar).

Could I create this icons from template.css?

Thanks for help!!

Javier.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 4 months ago #177888 by holch
This is an issue with your template. You need to fix the template or use a different template.

There is no way to "create" the radio buttons. They are there, they are just not showing because of errors in your template. Use the standard templates that com with Limesurvey, that will fix it.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
5 years 4 months ago #177890 by godi
Thanks for your quick response!

And sorry for double post. It has been an error...I have tried to delete it, but without success :(
  • tpartner
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #177895 by tpartner
For 2.05 (which you really should update), I suggest Denis' Skeletonquest template - extensions.sondages.pro/skeletonquest-rw...survey/download.html

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by tpartner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: godi
  • DenisChenu
More
5 years 4 months ago #177918 by DenisChenu
Yes, but please : link to extensions.sondages.pro/skeletonquest-rw...survey/download.html :).

Since the last version is not 2.05n compatible , old version can be found at bottom.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: godi

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose