Students enroll in clubs/activities with max number of participants

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 6 heures #175482 par magdacorreia
magdacorreia a créé le sujet : Students enroll in clubs/activities with max number of participants
Hello,

i need to create a form so that the students from a school can enroll in clubs / activities. The clubs have a maximum number of 20 participants.

After the survey received 20 enollments on a club, it would not be possible to select that option anymore and just remain active the other options.

Can i do this on limesurvey?

Regards
Magda Correia

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 5 heures #175489 par holch
holch a répondu au sujet : Students enroll in clubs/activities with max number of participants
Limesurvey is a survey tool and not a tool for enrollments. That said, LS does not have the feature you are looking for.

You could try to use quota, which allows to limit the number of participants for a given answer option. However, this would lead respondents to a end page (they are screened out) and not in hiding the option from display.

Unfortunately Expression Manager does not allow to access previous answers in the database (the quota count), otherwise we could hide the answer option via expression.

Denis has developed a plugin, which I think allowed access to previous answers. But I don't know exactly if this would help you in your case.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 semaines 2 jours #175537 par DenisChenu
DenisChenu a répondu au sujet : Students enroll in clubs/activities with max number of participants

holch écrit: …

Denis has developed a plugin, which I think allowed access to previous answers. But I don't know exactly if this would help you in your case.

Yes, but it's done only via javascript, and use a lot Expression Manager (and not updated today).

gitlab.com/SondagesPro/getStatInSurvey

See the last example on gitlab.com/SondagesPro/getStatInSurvey#documentation

I think it can be great to have a Question template (or a plugin : question template can get quota …) to directly remove uneeded answer from HTML.
If there are some people interested, maybe i can open a liberapay.com/ system.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!