Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Show/Hide additional questions

• przemoo83
  • przemoo83's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #174646 by przemoo83
Show/Hide additional questions was created by przemoo83
What we want to achieve is this. We will be having a set of question groups all in two variants: "basic" and "expanded". For example SET1-basic consists of 2 questions and SET1-expanded consists of 5 questions (including those 2 from SET1-basic, so basically adding 3 more). Default view of the survey will be "basic" but I want to give an option to complete any group of questions also in "expanded" variant. The way I see this is that on the last question in each of the "basic" groups I will have some button saying "show extra questions". At this time a user can click "next" and go to next group of questions or click "show" and fill the extra questions. Of course a user can choose to complete all of the survey in "basic" options as well. Is this doable? Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 6 months ago #174679 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Show/Hide additional questions
Add multiple-choice question with a single sub-question to each group. Add relevance to the "expanded" questions so they are only shown if the corresponding checkbox is selected.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: przemoo83
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose