Bulk export of surveys?

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #173583 par holch
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I have an old test installation with LS 2.06 LTS running. There are no really important surveys on it, but I have quite a few test surveys there, with solutions for specific problems from the forum, etc. (a lot of Tpartners workarounds, etc.).

So I guess it is time to update this installation, but before that I would actually like to export those test surveys as LSS files. However, there are so many, that it would be quite annoying to have to do this one by one.

I already did a backup of the database, but I would also like to have the LSS files, if possible.

Is there a way to export more than one survey at once or do I really have to go one by one?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #180398 par toddpfaff
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
Did you find an answer to this question? We're looking for the same.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #180399 par holch
No, I am not aware of any solution for this, but to be honest, I haven't done much more research into this.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #180408 par DenisChenu
Why not keep the 2 system ?

No way to export a lot of LSA in 2.6 , in 3 : you can check a lot of survey in survey listing and do action : it's a new feature.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!