Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

send individual feedback to respondent

• Gnaring
  • Gnaring's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #171609 by Gnaring
I want to design a survey in such a way that each individual respondent also gets feedback about his or her answers. It's a survey about work demands and health. I will analyze the data offline for the whole group, but respondents are curious about their own status. I would like to do this automatically if respondents tick a box or leave an email adress on which they want to get the feedback.
The topic has been locked.
  • tammo
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
5 years 8 months ago #171615 by tammo
Replied by tammo on topic send individual feedback to respondent
Hi,

as far as I know, it is only possible that you send the results from the survey itself, not an interpretation of the results, to the user. Using Expression Manager you could sort of set up a report in an email to the user, but this would be quite a challenge.

If you want a real report, you will have to write your own module, plugin, software for that.

We did that for the Dutch Workers Union: toolsforresearch.com/project/dutch-decent-work-survey

At the time we wrote this, we used PHP and JQuery for it. I guess if we would have to set this up now, we would use R.

Tammo

Tammo ter Hark at Respondage
For Limesurvey reporting, education and customized themes
respondage.nl
  • Gnaring
  • Gnaring's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #171681 by Gnaring
Replied by Gnaring on topic send individual feedback to respondent
Hi Tammo, thanks for your quick response. I am based in the Netherlands and my question pertained to a project almost similiar to what you describe. I also want to ask workers to fill in a questionnaire and compare their results with those of the whole group. I only use a different questionnaire. Can I contact you at Tools for Research?

Gérard

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose