Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Survey questions relationship, how to?

• karlolm
  • karlolm's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #169691 by karlolm
Hi everyone, I started using a self-hosted lime survey environment and its amazing, it has a lot of features and options and Im doing it very well.

I have a survey in which Im asking three basic and short questions about a school, the thing is the first question is related of which section of the school (low school, middle-school, high-school) the respondent belongs to..

I dont know how to connect the results in order to show me the other questions based on this first one, for example if second question is ¿How do you feel about bla bla bla.....? I would like to know how the results of this question by section (again, based on first question). So I would get results such as: How do they feel in low-school only.

So, can I do this? how? thanks a lot.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by karlolm.
The topic has been locked.
  • karlolm
  • karlolm's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #169693 by karlolm
Replied by karlolm on topic Survey questions relationship, how to?
I've thinking about this and got into a temporal solution, if this can be done via lime survey awesome, thats ok. But if not, I can export survey data into excel and with a formula display data how I want it, what you guys think?
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #169702 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Survey questions relationship, how to?
Please refer to the manual. You can filter the statistics view - manual.limesurvey.org/Statistics#Filtering_data

If that is not powerful enough, you will need to export the data and do it in Excel, Calc, R, SPSS...

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by tpartner.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose