Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Insert and updates to CPDB via surveys

• LimeLight
  • LimeLight's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #161693 by LimeLight
Insert and updates to CPDB via surveys was created by LimeLight
Hi,

1/ I would love to "recruit" members directly into the CPDB. A simple survey where I ask a few basic questions like birth year and gender. Then a question if the respondent wants to be a member. If "Yes" he/she is added to the CPDF with the responses also added to CPDB where I've set up attributes for birth year and gender. Can I do that?

2/ If I then could update information in the CPDB from other surveys, that would be awesome! Let's say that I have "Income" as an attribute in CPDB, and I want to update this attribute directly via a survey. Is there a way to "link" a survey question to a CPDB attribute? An ideal situation would be to be able to create a filter in any survey that will make it possible to show the income question ONLY to respondents where their income attribute are older than X months. Then show the income question and update the income attribute in CPDB with the response.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 3 months ago #161694 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Insert and updates to CPDB via surveys
I agree that this would be awsome. But what you want is basically a complete panel management tool.

To my knowledge, what you are asking for is not available in LS (but I don't use the CPDB).

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose