Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Problem with token in Response suubmission

• gywon1
  • gywon1's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #158834 by gywon1
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how to display the "TOKEN" in my notification email?
This is the instance: Everytime my participant who completed a survey, I will send two emails. One email is a confirmation email that will send to the participant who completed this survey and I have put the {TOKEN} at the bottom of the email that was sent. This is no problem, token is properly displayed.
The second email is a detail admin notification that will send to me as the survey administrator. I also put {TOKEN} at the bottom of the email so that I can relate this email to my participant easily with the token. However, when I put {TOKEN} in the email, it display nothing. I have tried to test with myself, in my confirmation email I received the token correctly, but it didn't appear in my notification email.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? Many thanks.

Wilson.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 6 months ago #158848 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Problem with token in Response suubmission
{TOKEN:TOKEN} must work if survey is NOT anomymous. {TOKEN} is more a short cut to {TOKEN:TOKEN}

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • gywon1
  • gywon1's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #158863 by gywon1
Replied by gywon1 on topic Problem with token in Response suubmission
Denis,

Thank you for help, it works. Really appreciated. I wonder why it didn't work in the admin email but works in the confirmation email, this is kind of strange.

Best regards,

Wilson.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose