Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois - il y a 1 an 6 mois #134305 par Pnyxmedia
Pnyxmedia a créé le sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?
For some reasons I need to import participants to my database with the equal e-mail adresses. Limesurvey don't allow that. But there must be an option 'Filter duplicate records' to put it of in the csv import function, according to this link: manual.limesurvey.org/images/5/59/Uploadtoken.jpg. I don't see this option in my version op Limesurvey: Versie 2.06+ Build 160129

Also, by adding participants to a survey, Limesurvey checks also on duplicate records.

Is there a posibility to put out this duplicate record check totally?
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 6 mois par Pnyxmedia.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134336 par jelo
jelo a répondu au sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?

Pnyxmedia écrit: I don't see this option in my version op Limesurvey: Versie 2.06+ Build 160129

Post a screenshot. How does your import csv dialog looks like?

When I look at the CSV import token dialog ( Version 2.06lts Build 160329) I see this:
Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134424 par Pnyxmedia
Pnyxmedia a répondu au sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?
The options Allow invalid e-mail adresses, Filter duplicatie records and Duplicates are determined by don't appear in my screen.

Is there maybe a general setting, which can arrange that. A setting I can't found? Or is there a tweak in the php-files so I can import equal e-mail adressen?

Or is this an option, which only existst in version 2.06Lts?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134428 par jelo
jelo a répondu au sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?
Did you ticked the checkbox of "Filter duplicate records"?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134432 par Pnyxmedia
Pnyxmedia a répondu au sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?
I really don't see this option in my import screen. But what is the reason? A general setting I don't know?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134441 par jelo
Post a screenshot of what you see on the import screen.

If you see partial options it won't seem like a permission problem.
Is someelse the superadmin of your limesurvey installation?
Only bug I found in the tracker was this one (doesn't feel like it can be applied to your situation):
bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=10198

I cannot reproduce your issue. I won't be able to help you any further.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134442 par tpartner
tpartner a répondu au sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?
As far as I know, there is no setting for that. Are you logged in as a super admin? Try a different browser.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois - il y a 1 an 6 mois #134469 par Pnyxmedia
Here a screendump.

I tried Firefox instead of Chrome and one time - I think the first - I saw the lost options on my screen. A view later they have disappeared. I deleted the cache, but that delivers no solution.

I login as a regular administrator

A strange question. Nobody of the Limesurvey support guys have a good advice?

I urgently need this options.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134477 par coeneisma
coeneisma a répondu au sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?
I also have LS version 2.06+ Build 160129, and also I can't reproduce the problem.
Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134503 par Pnyxmedia
The investigation continues...

I have tested the next setups
- Windows Vista + Chrome, Explorer, Firefox
- Windows 7 + Chrome, Explorer.
- Limesurvey 2.6lts on one server
- Limevurvey 2.5+ on another server

Serverinformation:
Apache/2
Clientversie van database: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 15d5c781cfcad91193dceae1d2cdd127674ddb3e $
PHP-versie: 5.5.31

In all cases I get the same import screen, thus without de duplicate-options. Only one time I have seen this options with the first use of Firefox, I think. Later I haven''t seen this options anymore.

For the code-experts: is there maybe a filter in the code that displays this options on screen? Gives that a hint to what happens exaclty? And under which circumstances? Is there something that blocks?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois - il y a 1 an 6 mois #134518 par Pnyxmedia
The general language setting is Dutch. And strange: i cannot switch to Englisch for example. I can choose English, but it takes no effect. The language remains Dutch, also after sign out and log in again.

Is this maybe a hint to a solution? The example above, with the duplicate options, is in English.

At both Limesurvey installations.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134588 par Pnyxmedia
Nobody an idea what the problem can be?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134592 par holch
holch a répondu au sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?
Your screenshot looks quite a bit different to the one from Jelo.

Where are you importing those CSV files? In the token section of a survey? Central Participant Database?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134593 par holch
holch a répondu au sujet : Importing participants with equal e-mail adresses: how?
Here is how it looks for me (obviously different due to the different admin template):

Note that I even switched to Dutch, just to avoid that there might be any problem with the language (which was highly unlikely, but ...).

This is 2.06lts Build 160329

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #134595 par holch
OK, I think I have spotted why no one can reproduce your problem. You are talking about the central participant database, while everyone else is looking into the token table feature on survey basis.

Here a screenshot from the central participant datbase:

I am not sure if it makes sense to import participants to that database with the same email address. So I guess this is rather a feature than a bug.

Pièces jointes :

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant