Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can the user upload a file along with their answer?

• blake1024
  • blake1024's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #128888 by blake1024
Greetings,

I have a bunch of questions I need to ask (a survey). Along with the answers to many of the questions, I require that a participant upload a file (a different file for each question). Does Lime Survey have the ability to support this need?

Thank you.

Blake McBride
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 4 months ago #128903 by tpartner
Please refer to the manual - File upload type question - manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_File_upload

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • blake1024
  • blake1024's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #128904 by blake1024
Thanks, but I think what I am asking is a little more complex. What I am looking to do is ask a survey question which could be of other types such as yes/no, and I want to associate a file upload, or possible multiple file uploads, with that question. So, I am not looking to add a file upload as a separate item within a list of questions. I want to associate file uploads with particular questions. Can I do that?

Thanks for the help!

Blake
  • tpartner
More
8 years 4 months ago #128905 by tpartner
You can use conditions or relevance to hide or show various file upload questions depending on the answers to the other questions.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose