Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Update to 4x seems to have changed the Display/Export

• markshenk
  • markshenk's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #194812 by markshenk
In the 3x version we were able to Display/Export to a printable survey with the questions ordered presented in the survey.

After upgrading to 4.1.7 the display/export question order now uses the 'group list page id' to order the questions and groups of questions.

Now when we select the display/export the printable survey sorts/orders the questions by Page ID. The survey itself orders the questions by Page Order and Group Questions.

I have included a screenshot that shows the order of the qroups and the page id's. The export shows the 'knowledge' group questions first, the survey shows the 'asthma history' first.

Is there a way to modify the Page Ids? Or is there a way to change the display/export to sort by page order?
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 1 month ago #194821 by tpartner
Please file a bug report.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu
More
4 years 1 month ago #194833 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose