Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Survey list is empty when choosing to list more surveys

• Nara1992
  • Nara1992's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #178095 by Nara1992
Hey everyone,

We are currently administrating limesurvey as a tool for one of our customers and we have hit a bug that we cannot seem to fix for ourselves.

This issue also existed in limesurvey 2, so we thought updating it to limesurvey 3 might fix it. But it is still happening. Also we tried out every solution in the forum and it does not work. Limesurvey version is 3.14.8 and php version is
7.2.11. We are running on IIS 7.5.

The issue is when choosing the dropdown-list in the bottom of the search results which lets you display more surveys. When we select one of the items it suddenly shows no surveys in our survey list.

Our guess is that in this particular request the flag "r=admin" isn't sent, which causes it not to work. Is someone having trouble with that as well or are there suggestions on what we can do about this particular issue? To us it seems to be a bug with the software itself, but any help is more than welcome.

=)
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 4 months ago #178108 by holch
Works perfectly fine for me here on Version 3.14.8+180829

We are running on IIS 7.5.

If I had to guess, here lies the problem. Not that the problem is necessarily IIS 7.5, but I see in the forum, that there are some problems that occur if you do not use the standard LAMP setup most developers use to develop Limesurvey.

This issue also existed in limesurvey 2, so we thought updating it to limesurvey 3 might fix it.

Did you report the bug back then? Because a bug not reported is a bug not fixed.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• DenisChenu
More
5 years 4 months ago #178152 by DenisChenu

Nara1992 wrote: …
Our guess is that in this particular request the flag "r=admin" isn't sent, which causes it not to work. Is someone having trouble with that as well or are there suggestions on what we can do about this particular issue? To us it seems to be a bug with the software itself, but any help is more than welcome.

I have a nginx setup : and have r=admin/index for this link.

If you can : update, if its not OK :
1. Go to survey listing
2. open console (F12 in ForeFox)
3. Clean up console (The bin icon)
4. Click on page 2

=> send the bug report

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose