Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Testing a Survey and Hiding Title

• ericgraig
  • ericgraig's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #175189 by ericgraig
Testing a Survey and Hiding Title was created by ericgraig
Two questions I've been having trouble with.

First, I have a 1000 responses a month plan. Is there a way to test a survey without using one of my responses? Second, I have looked around quite a bit and can't seem to find a setting that will allow me to hide the survey title from participants. At present, it appears in the upper left-hand corner of each survey page.

Thanks much!
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 5 months ago #175191 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Testing a Survey and Hiding Title

ericgraig wrote: First, I have a 1000 responses a month plan. Is there a way to test a survey without using one of my responses?

This is clearly a question for limesurvey SAAS , please use www.limesurvey.org/customer-support

ericgraig wrote: Second, I have looked around quite a bit and can't seem to find a setting that will allow me to hide the survey title from participants. At present, it appears in the upper left-hand corner of each survey page.

You can extend a template, and edit nav_bar.twig : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/ma.../header/nav_bar.twig

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • ericgraig
  • ericgraig's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #175212 by ericgraig
Replied by ericgraig on topic Testing a Survey and Hiding Title
Thanks Denis. Can you tell me where that bit of CSS would go?
  • tpartner
More
5 years 5 months ago #175224 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Testing a Survey and Hiding Title
Denis wasn't referring to CSS, he suggested editing the relevant theme Twig file.

1) Extend a core theme as described here - manual.limesurvey.org/New_Template_System_in_LS3.x

2) In the theme editor, open nav_bar.twig and either comment out or remove this:

Code:
            <div class="{{ aSurveyInfo.class.navbarbrand }}"  {{ aSurveyInfo.attr.navbarbrand }} >
                {{ aSurveyInfo.name }}
            </div>

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose