Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Different conditions and relevance

• moisespaivaspi
  • moisespaivaspi's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #174347 by moisespaivaspi
Different conditions and relevance was created by moisespaivaspi
Hello guys,

I really need your help with a questionnaire I am doing. I tried different conditions and relevance but couldn’t get to a solution to the features I need to implement.
The questionnaire has the following structure:
Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5
Q1 (list dropdown, mandatory) Q3 (list dropdown, mandatory) Q6 (list dropdown, optional) Q9 (list dropdown, optional) Q12 (multiple choice, optional)
Q2 (list dropdown, mandatory) Q4 (multiple choice, mandatory) Q7 (multiple choice, optional) Q10 (multiple choice, optional)
Q5 (multiple choice, mandatory) Q8 (multiple choice, optional) Q11 (multiple choice, optional)
I set the following conditions:
• Q2 only appears after an answer to Q1 is given
• Q4 only appears after an answer to Q3 is given
• Q5 only appears after an answer to Q4 is given (and the same logic applies to questions on Group3 and 4)

I would like to implement the following features:
• On Q6 when one of the possible response options is selected (for example None) and them press Next, the questionnaire should take me to Group5, and then I can select one option and Submit the questionnaire
• On Q9 when one of the possible response options is selected (for example None) and them press Next, the questionnaire should take me to Group5, and then I can select one option and Submit the questionnaire

Best regards
Moisés
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose