Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Move submit button to before last question

• SarcoidosisUK
  • SarcoidosisUK's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #172010 by SarcoidosisUK
Move submit button to before last question was created by SarcoidosisUK
Hi,

I have a health questionnaire survey where the results are displayed in a table to the participant in the text display of a question at the end of the survey. The survey also has the option for the participant to have these results emailed to them, using the basic admin notification template.

The problem is that the results table is displayed on the final page of the survey with the submit button beneath. I know that many participants will see their results and then not click 'submit', either from laziness or misunderstanding. This will mean (I assume) that their results will not be recorded as a completed response and will therefore not be emailed to the participant.

I would therefore like a workaround so that the participant can 'end' the the survey before viewing their results on the next and final page. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 8 months ago #172013 by redbeard
Replied by redbeard on topic Move submit button to before last question
Hey,

You could put the results table in the 'end message' (settings >> text elements >> end message).
This message is shown to users after they click 'submit'.
You may also want to consider putting the results in the 'confirmation' email message. The basic admin notification is more for emails to be sent to the survey admins.

Hope this helps
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose