Issue with the Timer in the offline mode

More
2 years 6 months ago #141388 by MNBS
Hi Limesurvey users,

I am a new user of Limesurvey software.

I tried to make a data entry program that works on an Android environnement by using the two softwares Limesurvey and offlinesurveys.

I am facing a problem with the timers. In fact, I want to save the time automatically after each question. This works perfectly on the computer when I use the "group by group" and "question by question" mode.

But, when I use the offline version, I have to use the mode "All questions in one page". This creates a problem When the program tries to save the timers. I found that all timers have the same time !!

So, does anyone have a solution for that ? Is Limesurvey able to save the time automatically after every question in the offline version ?

I thought about using the countdown timer and then saving the time of it after every question. Could this work ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
2 years 6 months ago #141394 by tpartner
That is not a LimeSurvey issue - contact Offline Surveys directly for support.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
2 years 6 months ago #141395 by holch
Just like Tpartner.

But I don't think there will be an easy solution, because of the fact that Offlinesurveys saves the survey in all in one mode.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
2 years 6 months ago #141397 by holch
I'll also move the post to the "Offline Surveys" subforum, this will increase chances that someone from Offline Surveys will see this.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #141887 by aaskoura
Hello, my answer is in www.limesurvey.org/forum/offline-surveys...d-app/107038-timings , let's keep it to one thread
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by aaskoura. Reason: wrong link posted

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!