Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: LimeSurvey 1.92+ stable and LimeSurvey 2.0 alpha 2 released!

Aw: LimeSurvey 1.92+ stable and LimeSurvey 2.0 alpha 2 released! 3 years 10 months ago #77449

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello atavei,

I think I understand what you want to say. EM might be very powerful but can be complicated to deal with for people with no/less technical/development experience. TMSWhite and I had some discussions how to improve the documentation/example surveys and how to make it easier to use for our users but sadly, we don't have unlimited manpower and time (so we might create something but it might take some time). We created a new article docs.limesurvey.org/Expression+Manager+Examples that tries to explain what Relevance, Validation or Equation is (and what it is used for) and give some examples. It might be a good idea to extend this article or combine/create a basic "How to use EM?" tutorial.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: LimeSurvey 1.92+ stable and LimeSurvey 2.0 alpha 2 released! 3 years 10 months ago #77478

• atavei
  • Junior Lime
Hello Steve, you are right. This document is a starting point. Please add the screenshots, they are badly needed. Keep up with the good work.

atavei

Aw: LimeSurvey 1.92+ stable and LimeSurvey 2.0 alpha 2 released! 3 years 10 months ago #77677

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 347
atavei, please help us by adding your own examples and extending our manual wherever you are missing additional information. It is a wiki and everyone can edit it. We can't dfo all that alone because we work on this project in our free time which is limited. So please gie a helping hand!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds