10/10

More
3 years 4 months ago #105607 by jsavage
jsavage created the topic: 10/10
I opted to install a fresh version of 2.05 alongside my existing instance of 1.92+
10 out of 10 for Installation - It went like a dream on Webfaction hosting platform.

I am not a great fan of the new toolbar icons but am very much looking forward to checking out the new features.

Congratulations and thanks all who are working on this.

James

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #105616 by holch
holch replied the topic: 10/10
Yes, I agree,installation was already quite simple, but the process got a lot better in 2.0 already and in 2.05 even more.

Regarding the icons, I personally prefer them over the quite old fashioned looking ones from the old template. But if you prefer the old template, you can always go back to the old layout by changing the Admin template.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
3 years 4 months ago #105621 by jsavage
jsavage replied the topic: 10/10
tnx Holch. I must be missing something because I have tried changing the Administration Template in Global Settings/ General. Where can I find the old template?

More
3 years 4 months ago #105626 by holch
holch replied the topic: 10/10
Go to "Global Settings" --> "General" --> "Administration template"

Choose "blobblueish" instead of the default "gringegreen" and you should have the same icon set and color scheme as you were used to from the 1.9x versions.

However, I think "Gringegreen" is a lot better. The icons of blobblueish look sooo old fashioned... ;-)

But that is personal taste I guess.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: jsavage

More
3 years 4 months ago #105629 by jsavage
jsavage replied the topic: 10/10
Got it - thanks. Each to their own:-)

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now