text areas (long and small free text) on readonly - how do I get rid of that?

More
3 years 10 months ago #103464 by Steveflecha
Steveflecha created the topic: text areas (long and small free text) on readonly - how do I get rid of that?
Hey,

I just setup my first survey, the system is awesome. I'll be making a video on setting it up soon.
However I ran into a problem I couldn't find a solution for..

I made a super short survey and the text fields (long free and short free) are both set to 'readonly' in the html code. But I can't find any setting that would relate to that.

<textarea class="textarea text-keypad empty hasKeypad" name="221484X1X17" id="answer221484X1X17" alt="Answer" rows="4" cols="40" maxlength="500" onkeyup="checkconditions(this.value, this.name, this.type)" readonly="readonly"></textarea>

Can anybody tell me how I get rid of the readonly attribute?
I searched the manual but couldn't find anything either..

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #103476 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: text areas (long and small free text) on readonly - how do I get rid of that?
? Strange ????

What is your LimeSurvey version ?

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #103500 by Steveflecha
Steveflecha replied the topic: text areas (long and small free text) on readonly - how do I get rid of that?
Hi Denis,

The latest one 205plus-build140109

Link: www.flechamobile.com/surveys/index.php?r...x/sid/221484/lang/en
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Steveflecha.

More
3 years 10 months ago #103637 by Steveflecha
Steveflecha replied the topic: text areas (long and small free text) on readonly - how do I get rid of that?
anybody?

Would really like to solve this..

More
3 years 10 months ago #103722 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: text areas (long and small free text) on readonly - how do I get rid of that?
Hi,

Seems related to keypad .....

There are a javascript error with keypad.

Please : put a bug report:
TypeError: $.browser is undefined
http://www.flechamobile.com/surveys/third_party/jquery-keypad/jquery.keypad.min.js
Line 7
Deactivate keypad function, you can add your own keypad system if needed.

Denis
PS: I think whole keypad system MUST be rewritten, and put in a external plugin.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steveflecha

More
3 years 10 months ago #103737 by Steveflecha
Yes I put 'Keyboard-less operation' to No and it's working now.

Thanks.

More
3 years 9 months ago #103768 by DenisChenu

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steveflecha

More
3 years 9 months ago #103807 by Steveflecha
Thanks, great stuff guys.

These days I'll be making a video introducing Lime Surveys to the Internet Marketing community (as a very good alternative compared to all those 'fake free' survey solutions around)

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!