Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Allow one email with two tokens.

More
3 years 5 months ago #99035 by lovepade
I have created a panel for the survey needs of our organization.

Most of our surveys has a "role" and not "person" focus. 9 times out of 10, there will be a different person for each role. But not always.

Example: I am doing a small data-gathering survey with 17 schools. Each school has two departements. But on one small school, person A has two roles: Administrator of department 1 and administrator of department 2.

I have a token attribute field called department. And Person A is listed twice in the central participant panel - once for each role.

How ever: Limeservice wont allow me to import both roles to the same survey (because of conflicting email adress I guess?). (But I can easily add tokens with identical email adress - just not from the central participant panel).

I'd prefer not to create different surveys, so how can I allow a survey to have respondent with identical emails, imported from the central participant panel.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #105119 by deserteagle
put department into additional attribute, include in token with email, then the two tokens are different.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form