Email Issues with new install

• kevinb
  • kevinb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #97172 by kevinb
kevinb created the topic: Email Issues with new install
Hey all, just installed 2.05 beta 4 and while the install went fine and everything seems to be working (i can create surveys/groups/questions fine) I cannot set the server settings for either the email or bounce settings in the general area. If I place the cursor over the fields for SMTP host, SMTP username or SMTP password I get the circle with a line through it and they are not accessible to change anything in. I also have this same behavior with server name and port, user name and password in the bounce settings area. Any idea why this is a problem? Am I missing something else that needs to be turned on here? PHP settings are fine, the IMAP module is loaded, and I have other scripts on this server that send and receive emails no problem. Thanks.

Kevin
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by kevinb. Reason: Wronge version of installed LS initially posted

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 days ago #97309 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Email Issues with new install
Hello,

If you find problem in 2.05 beta version, please put a bug report.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now