Update from Version 2.00+ Build 130206 to build 130406

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #94676 by sukhon
sukhon created the topic: Update from Version 2.00+ Build 130206 to build 130406
Dear Sirs,

when i try to update the system using the comfortable update from Version 2.00+ Build 130206 to Version 2.00+ Build 130406

when reaching step 3 survey.meayar.me/index.php/admin/update/sa/step3 on Firefox i get a blank page and no action and on Chrome i get this error

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving survey.meayar.me/index.php/admin/update/sa/step3 . It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Please assist

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #94677 by holch
holch replied the topic: Update from Version 2.00+ Build 130206 to build 130406
Well, as the error message says, there seems to be a problem with the update server. Try again later.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #94679 by c_schmitz
c_schmitz replied the topic: Update from Version 2.00+ Build 130206 to build 130406
If you get a blank page on step 3 it usually means that the memory limit of your PHP configuration is set too low. During that step LimeSurvey tries to create a database backup and a file backup (of the files that will be replaced).
Try to raise the maximum memory that a script may use to 128MB in your PHP configuration.

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now