Token assigned, but no email address showing?

More
4 years 5 months ago #94013 by dwalton5
dwalton5 created the topic: Token assigned, but no email address showing?
I'm trying to sort out how this is happening - I'm piloting a clinical database study with LimeSurvey Professional (previously LimeService) in about 30 clinics before we go national, but I've seen a rather alarming occurence in a few instances: A user has clearly registered (closed survey, registration and token table initiated), has had a token assigned and completed the survey, but when I export the results, I get no email address for that respondent. And no email address is listed in the token table. So far, out of 19 responses collected, this has happened 5 times. I don't understand how this can happen if an email address is required for registration??
This is problematic since this is meant to be a longitudinal survey, but without email addresses I can't follow up. If this is a trend, I'll not be using LimeSurvey Professional (previously LimeService) for the larger study unfortunately. Has anyone else seen this happen - token assigned but no email address - and more importantly, does anyone have a fix? Thanks all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #94017 by holch
holch replied the topic: Token assigned, but no email address showing?
If you are using LimeSurvey Professional (previously LimeService), then you should address this directly with their support. I think this is the best solution.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now