Manual update to 2.00+ 130206 not registered

More
4 years 9 months ago #92495 by mdoherr
mdoherr created the topic: Manual update to 2.00+ 130206 not registered
We have two parallel Limesurvey installations on our host server, and I downloaded and manually updated them from an earlier 2.00 version to 2.00+ 130206 this morning Feb. 11 (WinZip file downloaded on Feb. 11 a.m.).

Both installations are working and (at the bottom) show build 130206, however,installation 1 at the top still shows a red message that an update to build 130206 is available (but I am running that build already), and the (identical)installation 2 tells me that an update to build 130129 (older than I am running) is available ...

I tried to run through the 3-click comfort update and several times between this morning and evening received a message that the update server is busy ...

Any comments on this? Marcus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #92496 by holch
holch replied the topic: Manual update to 2.00+ 130206 not registered
Sounds like the server is busy and overloaded. Wait a little and check again. Might be just due to the update server being busy.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
4 years 9 months ago #92582 by nohcho82
nohcho82 replied the topic: Manual update to 2.00+ 130206 not registered
Just click 'check updates' and then the message goes away if you have last version

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!