Upgrading to 2.0 Error: Table 'speci53_soosurvey.lime_survey_url_parameters' not

More
4 years 4 months ago #91380 by albertang
albertang created the topic: Upgrading to 2.0 Error: Table 'speci53_soosurvey.lime_survey_url_parameters' not
When upgrading to 2.0 from 1.9, the following error was encountered:

An non-recoverable error happened during the update. Error details:
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'speci53_soosurvey.lime_survey_url_parameters' doesn't exist

Please fix this error in your database and try again

Going through the database, the table indeed does not exist. I created a blank table with the same name, then error occurs when the upgrade is looking for fields in the table. Can I get a copy of the table somewhere or the detail of the table fields so that I can create it?

Any help is much appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #91421 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Upgrading to 2.0 Error: Table 'speci53_soosurvey.lime_survey_url_parameters' not
Strange, The db creation are set in update process.

Maybe some "db version" error.
if ($oldversion < 149)
        {
            $fields = array(
            'id' => 'integer',
            'sid' => 'integer',
            'parameter' => $sVarchar.'(50)',
            'targetqid' => 'integer',
            'targetsqid' => 'integer'
            );
            createTable('{{survey_url_parameters}}',$fields);
            Yii::app()->db->createCommand()->update('{{settings_global}}',array('stg_value'=>149),"stg_name='DBVersion'");
        }
source: application/helper/update/updatedb_helper.php

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 4 months ago #91579 by albertang
albertang replied the topic: Upgrading to 2.0 Error: Table 'speci53_soosurvey.lime_survey_url_parameters' not
Thanks for the reply.

Where can I find the dbversion in my old installation to verify what the old db version value is?

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now