Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Regex validation no longer working after updating to Version 2.00+ Build 130110

Regex validation no longer working after updating to Version 2.00+ Build 130110 3 years 10 months ago #91075

• Sweden
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 2
I have this regex /^(te-i5e9tx2wc43x)$/ in the validation field of a short free text question (hidden with js). I am prefilling this question answer using the survey URL (for access control).

It worked just fine until I updated to Version 2.00+ Build 130110 :( - I have cleared my cache and restarted everything but nothing happens when I click the "Next" button. For some reason it doesn't seem to pass the validation - it works if I remove the regex...

What could be wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Regex validation no longer working after updating to Version 2.00+ Build 130110 3 years 10 months ago #91076

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 135
What was your previous version/build ?
Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

Regex validation no longer working after updating to Version 2.00+ Build 130110 3 years 10 months ago #91077

• Sweden
  • Expert Lime
I believe it was the previous version - it hasn't been that long since I last updated.

Regex validation no longer working after updating to Version 2.00+ Build 130110 3 years 10 months ago #91079

• Sweden
  • Expert Lime
Is it difficult to downgrade? Or even better, is there a solution to this problem? It would be nice if someone could confirm that there is a real problem with regex validation in version 2.00+ build 130110 so I know it isn't a problem on my side. Thanks.

Regex validation no longer working after updating to Version 2.00+ Build 130110 3 years 10 months ago #91081

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1375
Hello Sweden,

Can you tell us whet is your version before upgrading ?

Thanks
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (use private message).

Regex validation no longer working after updating to Version 2.00+ Build 130110 3 years 10 months ago #91145

• Sweden
  • Expert Lime
Hello DenisChenu,

I am not sure - how do I find that info? As I said before, it hasn't been that long since I last updated so the previous version wasn't really that old. Does anyone else have this problem with regex validation?

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form