Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Server Error

More
4 years 2 months ago #87964 by ArxDesign
Hi,

Everytime I install the latest script, and click to continue to the administration panel I get this message:

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving terrytipster.com/Survey/index.php/admin/index . It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

The server had all the green lights during the install. Tried multiple times, different databases, users etc.

Always the same issue.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #87994 by David_B

ArxDesign wrote: Hi,

Everytime I install the latest script, and click to continue to the administration panel I get this message:

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving terrytipster.com/Survey/index.php/admin/index . It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

The server had all the green lights during the install. Tried multiple times, different databases, users etc.

Always the same issue.

Any ideas?

I've got the same issue. I upgraded to the latest because of a 500 error with the optout link. Now nothing works.

More
4 years 2 months ago #87998 by DenisChenu
Please : use 'bug report system'

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form