LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #87532 by spacejanitor
spacejanitor created the topic: LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group
When referencing a qCode outside of the current question group, I get an "undefined variable" error. The documentation for EM, as far as I can see, doesn't make a reference to qCode being only a local (to the current group) variable declaration, leading one to believe that qCode should be unique to the entire survey.

Is there a way to reference the qCode in another group without using SGQA convention?

I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #87533 by spacejanitor
spacejanitor replied the topic: LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group
Report filed here, if it is relevant:
bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=6798

I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #87567 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group
Are you on the same langage than the survey (admin lang).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #87589 by spacejanitor
spacejanitor replied the topic: LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group
Hi Denis,

Yes, both survey language and admin language should be English. I haven't changed it from the default since installation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!