Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Invitations URLs are at http;//localhost/...

More
4 years 2 months ago #87404 by drjaking
I've got my remote control-based lecture appraisal system working now, but my invitations come with a link to "localhost" as follows:

http://localhost/limesurvey/index.php/survey/index/sid/100275/token/bccvr9rqb8nkrhn/lang/en

This is with the 24th Oct build. It looks like this might be to do with my web server config and previously would have been fixed by adding rooturl in config, but that seems to have changed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #87407 by DenisChenu
At end of the file in application/config/config.php try:
'config'=>array(
		'publicurl'=>"http://mywebsite,
	)
);

Think you alreday have a 'config'=>array( information, put the line inside.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by DenisChenu.

More
4 years 2 months ago #87412 by drjaking
thanks, but that didn't work. I'm worried it might be a configuration issue with my webserver - I have no experience of this. It's Apache2 on Ubuntu 12.04. I looked into Yii a little bit but it's all a bit beyond me... In phpinfo() it returns the correct _SERVER["SERVER_NAME"]

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #87414 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by DenisChenu.

More
4 years 2 months ago #87421 by drjaking
No luck. I can set $config in config-defaults.php to the correct address, but it doesn't use that to generate the URL in my emails.

More
4 years 2 months ago #87439 by DenisChenu

drjaking wrote: No luck. I can set $config in config-defaults.php to the correct address, but it doesn't use that to generate the URL in my emails.

Hello,

Maybe we don't use $config in emailgeneration, please put this in bug report.

Denis

More
4 years 2 months ago #87443 by drjaking

DenisChenu wrote:

drjaking wrote: No luck. I can set $config in config-defaults.php to the correct address, but it doesn't use that to generate the URL in my emails.

Hello,

Maybe we don't use $config in email generation, please put this in bug report.

Denis

It looks like there are direct calls to createAbsoluteUrl in tokenhelper.php. But still I don't understand why that generates a localhost url. Something to do with yii routes and my Apache config?

More
4 years 2 months ago #87515 by DenisChenu

drjaking wrote:

DenisChenu wrote:

Hello,

Denis

It looks like there are direct calls to createAbsoluteUrl in tokenhelper.php. But still I don't understand why that generates a localhost url. Something to do with yii routes and my Apache config?

please put this in bug report

;)

More
4 years 2 months ago #87520 by drjaking

DenisChenu wrote:

drjaking wrote:

DenisChenu wrote:

Hello,

Denis

please put this in bug report

;)

I have done so, but it may work fine for some people.

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form