Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Admin e-mail URLs

Admin e-mail URLs 3 years 9 months ago #86931

• Pipey
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello - and thank you for such a great piece of work.

I have done due my diligence in the forums, etc., to find the solution myself but I have not been able to. The matter is as follows. When I receive a confirmation e-mail of a survey submission, the Sender shows as "Root user" and the e-mail address is "root@localhost".

Is this because I have no e-mail field in my survey?

Additionally, within the same e-mail, none of the URLS are complete. The web site address is missing from them as seen below. Thanks in advance. P.S. I am using most recent version.

Hello, A new response was submitted for your survey 'Board Governance and Structure Survey'. Click the following link to reload the survey: Click the following link to see the individual response: /admin.php?action=browse&sid=236573&subaction=id&id=3 Click the following link to edit the individual response: /admin.php?action=dataentry&sid=236573&subaction=edit&surveytable=survey_236573&id=3 View statistics by clicking here: /admin.php?action=statistics&sid=236573 The following answers were given by the participant:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Admin e-mail URLs 3 years 9 months ago #86935

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 135
Please update to the latest version and the URL problem will be gone.
Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

Admin e-mail URLs 3 years 9 months ago #86939

• Pipey
  • Fresh Lemon
As mentioned in my previous note, I am using the most up-to-date, updated today Version 2.00+ Build 121017
c_schmitz wrote:
Please update to the latest version and the URL problem will be gone.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form