Survey 'lost' mandatory questions

More
4 years 9 months ago #86595 by valdomir
valdomir created the topic: Survey 'lost' mandatory questions
Hi,

i've a strange problem with results of some surveys, I hope that anyone can help me...

I've a survey that have 2 'pages', the two pages with mandatory questions (first 4 mandatory questions, second also 4 mandatory questions).

The problem is that in the results of the survey, there are over 2% of the responses that are finished (has a date at submitdate column at database table) but, the first 4 questions (questions from first page) has a 'blank' (not answered), and the 4 questions of the second page are correctly answered.
This is impossible, because all the questions (included 4 from 1st page) are mandatory!

I tried to reproduce the error, but i do a hundred of test and combinations and i can't reproduce it...

I am very worried and do not know what to do ... can anyone help me?

My limesurvey version:

$versionnumber = "1.90+";
$dbversionnumber = 143;
$buildnumber = '9642';

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #86650 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Survey 'lost' mandatory questions

valdomir wrote: $versionnumber = "1.90+";
$dbversionnumber = 143;
$buildnumber = '9642';

Hello,
It's very difficult to help you with : an old version of LimeSurvey + no access at the survey file.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 9 months ago #86653 by mdekker
mdekker replied the topic: Survey 'lost' mandatory questions
Once noticed that too... probably fixed already, and maybe caused by token based answer persistence. When one stops at the first page, and then continues he might (just a guess, didn't investigate) start at the second page, effectively skipping the first one. Didn't notice this effect in more recent versions so I would advice you to upgrade.

---
Menno Dekker

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now