Update on 1.92plus from build 120623 to 120822 - HTML/JavaScript issues

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #85151 by mars99
mars99 created the topic: Update on 1.92plus from build 120623 to 120822 - HTML/JavaScript issues
I've updated LimeSurvey v1.92plus build 120623 to 120823 with the integrated updater.
This seemed to have worked but I have several issues with the content display.
It looks like a JavaScript problem in the 1.92+ build 120823 but can also be an updater problem.
So far I haven't done a manual update over the automatic update feature to see if this fixes the problems.

Admin Backend:
  • If I open the 'Survey permissions' sections I see the groups/users but I don't see and checkboxes (checked or not). If I call the edit option for one of the users the checkboxes are shown.
  • New Survey option: I don't see multiple tabs at the top where I can select each option. Instead they are listed on the left side. In the middle I see all fields and not just those available to one of the options (New, Import, Copy,... - see attached image).
  • etc.
Running survey:
  • In a survey the progress bar is no longer shown. I only see 0% and 100% as text without the bar showing the progress (see attached image).
  • Switching the survey language between English and German is no longer possible.
  • etc.
Note: For the survey a modified version of the mint_idea stylesheet is used.
Sorry...have a problem attaching two images to this post.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by mars99.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #85199 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Update on 1.92plus from build 120623 to 120822 - HTML/JavaScript issues
Hello,

For admin âge : did you clean your cache ?

For public survey : same thing AND did you try with default template ?

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #85208 by mars99
mars99 replied the topic: Aw: Re: Update on 1.92plus from build 120623 to 120822 - HTML/JavaScript issues
Hi!

The problem seems is fixed.
There was an access right problem (to /scripts/jquery/*). Next time I'll first look into '/var/log/apache2/error.log'.
The './scripts/jquery' directory rights were set to 644 (dr-xr--r--). Now they are 754 ('drwxr-x-r--') for user/group 'root:www-data' and it seems to work again.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by mars99. Reason: The other issue with the regex is also fixed...deleted it

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now