Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Softaculous install - ComfortUpdate problem and Global Settings Button dead

New Softaculous install - ComfortUpdate problem and Global Settings Button dead 4 years 1 month ago #83152

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 756
Hi Alons,

Thanks for clarifying this! As I said, I didn't know whether your package is modified or not. I already had the case with one of the installers, where the integrated updates of a software did not work, due to modifications.

Good to know that you are not modifying anything. Makes error search easier in the future.

This problem was actually not Limesurvey, nor Softaculous related, but because of a noscript plugin in Firefox.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Softaculous install - ComfortUpdate problem and Global Settings Button dead 4 years 1 month ago #83166

• alons
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. Also if you guys would like to go through our packages we are more than willing to give you the codes to have a look.

Regards,
Alons

New Softaculous install - ComfortUpdate problem and Global Settings Button dead 4 years 1 month ago #83169

• CrlyWrly
  • Junior Lime
Hi Alons,

I should perhaps explain that I did not contact Softaculous for help because of the big notice that says that Softaculous does not provide support for any of the software it installs.

The only Softaculous support that I could find was a page of FAQ's that were not relevant.

This is not a complaint - just an explanation.

If there is a way to contact Softaculous for support, please could you post a link here, just in case I need help in future :-)

Best wishes,
Liz

New Softaculous install - ComfortUpdate problem and Global Settings Button dead 4 years 1 month ago #83170

• alons
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

Sir, we definitely provide support for all installations, but not the software usage, etc.
You can contact us here :
www.softaculous.com/contact

Regards,
Alons

New Softaculous install - ComfortUpdate problem and Global Settings Button dead 4 years 1 month ago #83172

• CrlyWrly
  • Junior Lime
Thank you Alons :-)

I see now that I needed to look outside of the Softaculous installer itself :-)

Best wishes,

Liz
- Ms CrlyWrly :-)

New Softaculous install - ComfortUpdate problem and Global Settings Button dead 4 years 1 month ago #83208

• alons
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I will see what we can do to make that more visible.
Thanks for the input.

Regards,
Alons
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form