Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Limesurvey for Mobile Application

More
5 years 9 months ago #60249 by sivajik
Folks,
It looks like Lime automatically formats surveys to fit the screen for mobile (iPhone & iPads). But when I look at a preview you still need to scroll around to look at the full screen. Are there any recommendations you know of to better utilize the format?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #60273 by DenisChenu
Hello,

You can test with citronade template, it need some optimization, but there are no table or min-width. (full css).
www.limesurvey.org/fr/additional-downloa...Templates/Citronade/

citronade are included in the Release Candidate version, i think release candidate version are better, you can download 1.91 Release Candidate version to test, and if you see some optimisation for smart phone or Mobile, put a patch or bug report on our system :)

PS: don't use actually 1.91RC on production, it's a release candidate and there are some bug :)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by DenisChenu.

More
4 years 11 months ago #76558 by simolime
Hey
The posted link here seems to be broken.
Any other way out?

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #76561 by holch
Go to "Download!" --> "addons" --> "Survey design templates" --> "Citronade".

www.limesurvey.org/en/add-ons/viewcatego...vey-design-templates

But this Template is already available as a standard template in the newer versions of LS. Just have a look.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by holch.

More
4 years 11 months ago #76562 by simolime
got it.
Am grateful

More
4 years 10 months ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #77541 by Mazi

sivajik wrote: Folks,
It looks like Lime automatically formats surveys to fit the screen for mobile (iPhone & iPads). But when I look at a preview you still need to scroll around to look at the full screen. Are there any recommendations you know of to better utilize the format?

There is a new Limesurvey Template Shop which offers different mobile optimized Limesurvey templates .

Here are some examples:

BLUE CIRCLE

JANUS MOBILE

iPHONE TUNED

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Mazi.

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form