How to edit or remove conditions in LS v3.6.2+180406

More
1 week 16 hours ago #169934 by alexchatzixenitidis
alexchatzixenitidis created the topic: How to edit or remove conditions in LS v3.6.2+180406
Hello everyone!

So I am trying to edit some of the conditions that I put previously, but it appears that there is no "edit" or "delete" option for this. Can anyone help me please?

I have took a screen shot to show what's wrong- I hope it helps. Any help will be much appreciated! Thank you! :D

Alex
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 49 minutes ago #169950 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: How to edit or remove conditions in LS v3.6.2+180406
I don't understand. You are talking about conditions but the screenshot shows an assessment screen.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
1 week 16 minutes ago #169952 by alexchatzixenitidis
alexchatzixenitidis replied the topic: How to edit or remove conditions in LS v3.6.2+180406
My mistake, I meant assessments- sorry about that!

More
6 days 23 hours ago #169954 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: How to edit or remove conditions in LS v3.6.2+180406
It looks to me like you have a JavaScript or AJAX problem. Update to the latest version and retest - this is what you should see.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Attachments:

More
6 days 22 hours ago #169957 by alexchatzixenitidis
alexchatzixenitidis replied the topic: How to edit or remove conditions in LS v3.6.2+180406
Hello Tony!

Thank you for this-I have tried this in different computers and I am sure that they have the latest versions, but I get the same screen over again. I have also tried it in different browsers, but again, same screen :/

More
6 days 22 hours ago #169960 by tpartner
According to the thread title, you do not have the latest version. You have 3.6.2 from two months ago. The latest version is 3.11.0.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouisGac, alexchatzixenitidis

More
6 days 22 hours ago #169962 by alexchatzixenitidis
Hello Tony!

I feel a bit embarrassed to be honest, but thank you so much! Problem solved! :D

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!