Internal Server Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a te

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #166414 by gyrocenter
gyrocenter created the topic: Internal Server Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a te
Hi,

I updated LimeSurvey for the first time and now I see this when I open up a survey:

Internal Server Error
An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("The asset "/upload/themes/survey/generalfiles/gyrocenter.png" to be published does not exist.").
An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

However, when I goto that directory, the logo is there. The "main" /index.php page works, but the logo is not visible.

I have uploaded a new logo and the error goes away but logo is not showing as well
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by gyrocenter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #166463 by ollehar
ollehar replied the topic: Internal Server Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a te
Which version?

Are you using an old template? Old templates are not compatible with the latest version of LS.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #166469 by gyrocenter
gyrocenter replied the topic: Internal Server Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a te
Hi Ollie,

Version is 3.6.0+180328 - I just updated it with the ComfortUpdater. This is an installation I did just 5 days ago. Do I need to upload new templates? I just use the vanilla one for instance

When I use the standard logo, it shows fine in the theme editor as preview, but I don't see it in the theme and the src="" is empty for the logo. When I use the old gyrocenter.png logo, which is showing fine in the preview, I get the beforementioned error. The same goes for any new logo's I upload
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by gyrocenter.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #166474 by Egadon
Egadon replied the topic: Internal Server Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a te
Hi,

Same issue.
Actual version is Version 3.6.0+180328 updated today with comfort update. (do not know the version before but the site was updated).

Same error message and when i check on the server, the file exist. I just copied the LimeSurvey Bootwatch Theme and add a logo. (before the update).

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #166513 by Egadon
Egadon replied the topic: Internal Server Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a te
For me, issue is solved in the new update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouisGac

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #166521 by gyrocenter
gyrocenter replied the topic: Internal Server Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a te
Indeed it is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouisGac

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!