Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Getting error when putting in the ComfortUpdate keys

• LSSSurvey1
  • LSSSurvey1's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #164302 by LSSSurvey1
My 30 days trail end on Februay 24th.. today february 19th i signed up for one year COmfortUpdate, and paid the fees and got the key..
when i put the key in, i get an error message saying:

PO-Revision-Date: 2017-10-26 10:58:37+0000 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=n != 1; X-Generator: GlotPress/2.2.2 Language: en_US Project-Id-Version: LimeSurvey 3.x.x PO-Revision-Date: 2017-10-26 10:58:37+0000 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=n != 1; X-Generator: GlotPress/2.2.2 Language: en_US Project-Id-Version: LimeSurvey 3.x.x

please help!!
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 1 month ago #164304 by holch
I would send a support ticket directly to the Limesurvey GmbH. Go to "Support" on the top right corner of the website and submit a support ticket. Should give you the quickest response. We here at the forum can usually only help solving problems that are directly related to Limesurvey, and not the services provided by the Limesurvey GmbH.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• holch
More
4 years 4 months ago #190692 by holch
Create a support ticket (top navigation --> "support"). I think only the Limesurvey GmbH, who is responsible for the ComfortUpdate can help you with this.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose