LINK BACK PARTICIPANTS TO ATTRIBUTES IN Anonymous SURVEY

More
5 months 4 days ago #161861 by yohay
yohay created the topic: LINK BACK PARTICIPANTS TO ATTRIBUTES IN Anonymous SURVEY
Hi,
I made a mistake and some how started an anonymous survey- a survey that linkage between the data to the attributes is a MUST.
Is there any way to link those respondents back and solve this crises?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 days ago #161862 by holch
holch replied the topic: LINK BACK PARTICIPANTS TO ATTRIBUTES IN Anonymous SURVEY
Nope, no chance. Otherwise the Anonymous-Feature would be a lie. If you run an anonymous survey, you can't link back results to the attributes in the token table. That is on purpose. It is actually what the anonymous feature does.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
5 months 4 days ago #161863 by holch
holch replied the topic: LINK BACK PARTICIPANTS TO ATTRIBUTES IN Anonymous SURVEY
I don't know how many have already participated in the survey. If it is only a few, I would download their responses and save then. Then I would deactivate the survey and start it new as non-anonymous. I would ask everyone to take part again and tell them that there was a problem. Now if most have already respondet, I guess this is no solution.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.

More
5 months 4 days ago #161870 by yohay
yohay replied the topic: LINK BACK PARTICIPANTS TO ATTRIBUTES IN Anonymous SURVEY
Thank you all. I guess I have some phone calls to make
:sick:

More
5 months 4 days ago #161879 by holch
Sorry for not being able to provide any better news.

But there is quite a big warning when activating anonymous responses with tokens:

But I know how easy it is to just read over it and click.

I hope you can solve the problem somehow.

Attachments:

More
5 months 3 days ago #161936 by yohay
yohay replied the topic: LINK BACK PARTICIPANTS TO ATTRIBUTES IN Anonymous SURVEY
Yes, I was aware of that thus my surprise when I saw the configuration...
Anyways, it's good that it happened now when I'm still quite a novice
Thanks

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!