"You are not authorised to view this resource." error from LimeSurvey.org search

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #161253 by nh905
nh905 created the topic: "You are not authorised to view this resource." error from LimeSurvey.
If I use the Search feature at the upper right of LimeSurvey.org and hit Enter, I get the error "You are not authorised to view this resource." If I wait a bit before hitting Enter, I get a pop-up list of search results that I can click on. However, the list is not scrollable. I have seen this on both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Regards, Norbert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #161255 by holch
holch replied the topic: "You are not authorised to view this resource." error from LimeSurvey.
Chances that the person responsible for the website sees it here is not very high. You have better chances creating a bug report. There is a section "website" in the bug tracker.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #161260 by nh905
nh905 replied the topic: "You are not authorised to view this resource." error from LimeSurvey.
@holch, thanks - created issue 12987. Maybe it is just a problem with my registration.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #161267 by ollehar
ollehar replied the topic: "You are not authorised to view this resource." error from LimeSurvey.
We do, in fact, read the forum, too. :) Thanks for reporting.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by ollehar.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #161274 by holch
holch replied the topic: "You are not authorised to view this resource." error from LimeSurvey.
Yes, you do. But there are busy times where it takes quite long until someone from the GmbH shows up and answers. Thus the recommendation to create a bug report, because this is usually more effective, from my experience.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!