Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Unable to run PHP script from commands folder

• d90
  • d90's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #138649 by d90
Livesurvey Version 2.50+ Build 160620
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS fully updated
M$ Sql back end.

Surveys and invites are working fine aside from the below additional functionality

I bought an addon to send invites with cron.

when I try to test run the the command,
Code:
php /var/www/limesurvey/application/commands/console.php invite

I get this
Code:
exception 'CException' with message 'Application runtime path "/var/www/limesurvey/application/runtime" is not valid. Please make sure it is a directory writable by the Web server process.' in /var/www/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php:294

application/runtime doesn't exist. I'm not sure if this folder should be there.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Other than this php script addon, I have a pretty vanilla install.

Edit: I tried just creating the folder /application/runtime and adjusting permissions\ownership and the script runs. My new issue is the following error.
Code:
exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 195 General SQL Server error: Check messages from the SQL Server [195] (severity 15) [(null)]' in /var/www/limesurvey/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:543
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(396): CDbCommand->queryInternal('fetchAll', Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1356): CDbCommand->queryAll()
#2 /var/www/limesurvey/application/models/LSActiveRecord.php(72): CActiveRecord->query(Object(CDbCriteria), true)
#3 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1475): LSActiveRecord->query(Object(CDbCriteria), true)
#4 /var/www/limesurvey/application/commands/InviteCommand.php(126): CActiveRecord->findAll(Object(CDbCriteria))
#5 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): InviteCommand->run(Array)
#6 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#7 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#8 /var/www/limesurvey/application/commands/console.php(55): CApplication->run()
#9 {main}%
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by d90.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 8 months ago #138666 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Unable to run PHP script from commands folder

d90 wrote: I bought an addon to send invites with cron. ...

And why you ask at Communauty forum ? Ask to the seller ....

You can try : github.com/SondagesPro/LS-sendMailCron (but if you have issue : only professionnal support from me).

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • d90
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #138677 by d90

DenisChenu wrote: And why you ask at Communauty forum .

I asked here first because my original error was with a runtime folder called from stock pages in the limesurvey application.

With your plugin, can you set to not send reminders at all?
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by d90.
  • holch
More
7 years 8 months ago #138678 by holch
But the error occurs only with the addon, right?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• DenisChenu
More
7 years 8 months ago #138679 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
  • d90
More
7 years 8 months ago #138680 by d90
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 8 months ago #138694 by DenisChenu
Yes, and you're right : it must be explain (but firt : i must do an real home page with doc ....)

• d90
More
7 years 8 months ago #138763 by d90
@Denis,

I just wanted to reach back and say it is working for me on Version 2.50+ Build 160620. There are a few small things that I haven't figured out yet, but overall it's doing what it's supposed to. Thank you for your assistance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 8 months ago #138766 by DenisChenu

If you need update, and you are able to do, and can be intersting for whole : send pull request :)

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose